ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stripes on or off.....opinion needed.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
After getting my car broken into and my windows smashed and seeing another abarth with no stripes im very tempted to take mine off as i think the car draws to much attention to itself and im going for the clean look with this one.........what do you guys think?

and also what colour should i do my wing mirrors? was thinking either baby blue, burnt orange or bright red.......

mine with stripes
215925_10150544328345293_582855292_17968103_823124_n.jpg

without stripes
?action=dlattach;attach=15370;image.jpg

cheers

lynden

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
So you are taking the stripes off to make the car more subtle but then you are going to paint the white mirrors a bright colour ....... and this won't attract attention more than the black stripes because ..... :S

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
So you are taking the stripes off to make the car more subtle but then you are going to paint the white mirrors a bright colour ....... and this won't attract attention more than the black stripes because ..... :S

because the massive 'ABARTH' down the side makes it stand out like a sore thumb....other plan is just stripes off mirrors and roof black, and the one without stripes looks so much smarted

Flol, exactly what I thought.

There's one round here with no stickers/stripes. Looks very nice imo, subtle but to people like us still stands out.

172 cup
If you want to... Take them off, it's hardly a big deal just being stickers and is easily reversed.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Leave it as it is, I think you'll regret taking them off otherwise.

You'll sell it next year when you're bored!

Listerine & Poledo
leave it as is, aside from the broken window of course.

bad luck fella, any way to wire the body striaght into a nearby electrical transformer? That'd stop the f-KERS

i'd say take them off as i saw one without the otherday and it did look good, if not a little like a normal fiat.

keep them on for now.