ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strong degreaser.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What does everyone use. I've tried loads in the past.

Virosol, Superdegreaser, Redberry.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Autoglym/Trafalgar fabric cleaner.

If the engine degreaser don't shif it, this stuff does!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ lol. Leave this section now..

Its for the arches. I need some for the weekend, just seein is there's anything new out there thats super dooper!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Unlilkely, not strong enough. There is oil/grease/grot, 8k worth of grime. Salt. Plus it'll be baked on.

On the Vee? What the hell/Where the hell have you been driving??

Trying to think. Last time I used APC, time before that was somethign stronger but I can't remember what . . . damn it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
On the Vee? What the hell/Where the hell have you been driving??

Trying to think. Last time I used APC, time before that was somethign stronger but I can't remember what . . . damn it.

No been touched in well over a year. Been to ring through winter up here once. Sat in the bubble since Oct. So will be in dire condition.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Autosmart g101 you want ali, I swear by it! Cheap and diluted it'll clear anything.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
boop_naughty_shampoo_dispenser_3.jpg

That u Robbo?

'Jizer' parts degreaser? I use it alot when cleaning the motorcross bike does really well getting off all the crap that gets baked onto the engine casing. Need some propper gloves though, gets through vinlys in no time.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
'Jizer' parts degreaser? I use it alot when cleaning the motorcross bike does really well getting off all the crap that gets baked onto the engine casing. Need some propper gloves though, gets through vinlys in no time.
My missus dad just fractured his pelvis on sunday!

Rough sport, but fun!

Iv had to stop with the motorcross from the moment, recovering from a back injury, squashed 2 disks in my lower back(left me looking like a hunch back for a bit lol), i had time to get the bike really clean though. Will be selling soon to get a different one.

Sorry to hear about your mrs dad, Hope he's okay!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Rough sport, but fun!

Iv had to stop with the motorcross from the moment, recovering from a back injury, squashed 2 disks in my lower back(left me looking like a hunch back for a bit lol), i had time to get the bike really clean though. Will be selling soon to get a different one.

Sorry to hear about your mrs dad, Hope he's okay!
They were hoping to get him up for a little walk today and maybe home but he's a fit dude only 40 and does a lot of martial arts so I think it'll help his recovery from being fit before.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Got loads of stuff last nite. I ask for 1 think i get 7...It's like being in aladins cave! :)

Cracking prices too. 25£ for

5l of 101
spray bottles x2
2 cans of stuff, no idea what they are, wanted my feedback
wheel brushes and arch brushes
Air fresheners
5 samples of polish/compound and glaze.
errr... A sweet!

Awesome guy too, from kirkintiloch of all places, knew my old man from his days in the trade.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Got loads of stuff last nite. I ask for 1 think i get 7...It's like being in aladins cave! :)

Cracking prices too. 25£ for

5l of 101
spray bottles x2
2 cans of stuff, no idea what they are, wanted my feedback
wheel brushes and arch brushes
Air fresheners
5 samples of polish/compound and glaze.
errr... A sweet!

Awesome guy too, from kirkintiloch of all places, knew my old man from his days in the trade.
Let me know how the glaze is Ali.
Can't see it competing but for the worshop might be decent.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
MY business partner has baned me from entering the Valeting van that comes round here.....

Like you say, Aladins cave!! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^But your not allowed to buy detailing stuff coz then it could be seen that you don't "drive your car!" ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't drive my car, keep up scotland.

Valvers not moved for 4 months, Audi has covered 3900 miles in 1 year. :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My drive i mean, give it some stick, enjoy it etc. Was takin the piss out your silly comment y'day!