ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strut Brace. Pros and Cons?

Maz

LY 200
^^ stop posting in white .. lol I am on the white forum and can't see it ... don't expect too much from the handling and you won't be disapointed then .. :)

Chris and Si chill out take it to pm instead of arguing in this guys thread or the boys in green will be along to spank you ;)

Octy VRS
I fitted a lower strut brace on my old Mk1 106 Rallye, which made quite a difference. Bought an upper one and it did naff all so sold it.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Maz said:
^^ stop posting in white .. lol

Sorry bout that.....my bad. :S

I didn't realise such a thread would spark off a barney! Only just noticed when you mentioned it mind you.
A row over grammarrrr as well?!

Maz

LY 200
Ollie1982 said:
Sorry bout that.....my bad. :S

I didn't realise such a thread would spark off a barney! Only just noticed when you mentioned it mind you.
A row over grammarrrr as well?!

^^ don't worry Im just messing I could just and so see the text so I highlighted it to read it .. your setting a new trend with different coloured text hehe .. ;)

Anyway back to the strut brace £40 delivered isn't a bad price so even if it don't do much handling wise you aint lost a lot for a nice look have you :)

Get some pics up when you get it on the car.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
fronts are ok, but imo they seem to make the car 'pull' all over the road, following cambers etc

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hmmmmmm........yeah i do like the red against blue look so it would go well in my engine bay.
Oh look at me, im such a :clown: harr harr harr.

Ok i'll stop fooking about now.:eek: