ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning 27k 1 owner ph1 172

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice.

price isnt to bad either - although probably needs belts again - 3rd belt change due!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Emailed the seller to ask about belts. Last done in 4/2006 :S He said he is a fully qualified motor mechanic and has taken the cam cover off and the belt is like new, wonder what state the aux pulleys etc are in :cry:

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Saw that earlier. Really good price considering that it is now probably what people even outside CS would class as rare!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
If I hadn't have just spent the price of the car on decks I would be buying this in a heart beat. :(

Shame as this is really good example.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Would you be happy driving it with 8 year belts and pulleys?? I certainly would not be, had Cambelt failure on my ph1 which were 4 years old

I would replace the belts, thought they where already done tbh.

Not a problem for me though. :eek:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol, show off. I would have to spend circa 550 on belts and dephaser. I would love that as a weekend toy though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Scott, this has lower mileage than yours. I think you should buy it and swap all your bits over...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I reckon that's a bit of bargain , even if the belts do need doing asap . I'd have it if i was in the market for a PH1 . It looks pretty much mint , bodywork , wheels , interior from the pics . I don't understand the comment from boomerang2006 about the engine bay ? It looks alot tidier than my 182 :eek:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I reckon that's a bit of bargain , even if the belts do need doing asap . I'd have it if i was in the market for a PH1 . It looks pretty much mint , bodywork , wheels , interior from the pics . I don't understand the comment from boomerang2006 about the engine bay ? It looks alot tidier than my 182 :eek:

What's the mileage of your 182?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Low , 52K and 8 and a half years old . Why ?

Because you said you don't get his comment he made about the engine bay.

It has done 27k so he said he expected it to be abit better. i was presuming yours was super low mileage with what you said about it looking better than your engine bay lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
it is a nice car, however it will be 4k OTR - by the time you have done the belts + Dephaser + TAX & theres bound to be a couple of little bits else need doing then its probably bang on. not really a Bargain, but perhaps good value for money as a ropey 80k Ph1 will swallow up 3k to get nice anyway.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
that's because theres never many good ones for sale ... but you cant knock 27k 1 owner.....