ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid Chav's!

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Whine On.

Got to my car, tonight after work aint seen it since friday though! And some chav, has stolen/ripped off my Clio badge from the back!!! and Also they decided to break the back window wiper which is now hanging down! I mean yeah out of the clio badge they get somthing, but breaking stuff?

I wish i would of caught the f*ckers! So Angry!! I guess it wont cost much too repair though!!

Whine off

M

mini-valver

Know how you feel, someone drew an upside down smiley face on my bonnet from headlight to headlight.

Chin up though mate, i looked at it that ive still got something in life unlike them. Waste of blood and organs.

Where is the best place to get these parts in shropshire / wolvo/ stourbridge area

Had my rear wiper ripped clean off by neds! Raged for days about it!

COst me £25 from Renault for a wiper arm and the blade.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Theres a breakers in wolvo.All renault cars i believe
someone must know the number on here
ian

M

mini-valver

Scrapyard! Just check the wiper motor spindle isnt bent though else you'll need one of them too....

ph2 172
Have you tried cliospares in Wolves, did it happen in Bridgnorth? I go there quite often and never had any trouble

Have you tried cliospares in Wolves, did it happen in Bridgnorth? I go there quite often and never had any trouble

Yeah it did, i live right in the center of high town next to St leonards church (brown church) so car is parked around that close... The next doors got there window mashed aswell!! So i would guess its the same scum! trying to get hold of this one garage, if its free and if the owner lets me :) cause stuff always happens to your cars around here!

ie dad only had car for 2 months, its been keyed 6 times and revised into !! i will go to that place in wolvo! :>

i caught someone scratching the word wanker on my 1st car saxo 1.1 i was with 3 mates at the time... he tried to run but we got him. he got up to... "wanke"
we threw him in the boot and drove about 54 miles to wales got him out beat the s**t out of him and left him there....
wanker!

VW Passat 170 sport
They Need a seriously Teaching respect.

This country is on its arse, has no Deteraint and im 17 saying this is !

Its shite Unlucky mate

VW Passat 170 sport
i caught someone scratching the word w**ker on my 1st car saxo 1.1 i was with 3 mates at the time... he tried to run but we got him. he got up to... "w**ke"
we threw him in the boot and drove about 54 miles to wales got him out beat the s**t out of him and left him there....
w**ker!

Right Idea!! that will teach em not to mess with you again, thats all they undertstand a good kick in

GOOD ON YA PAL !!

1.6 focus zetec....
i caught someone scratching the word w**ker on my 1st car saxo 1.1 i was with 3 mates at the time... he tried to run but we got him. he got up to... "w**ke"
w**ker!

Haha i like that one!! Although you have to think what might have happened if the police did you for abducting and A/GBH?? The t**t might have got away with scratching your car but im sure you wouldnt have got away with it!!

Not saying you was wrong at al though mate... i think id have done something along the same lines!!

Kiza