ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid question

renault clio rl 1.2
stupid question of the day,what wheels fit my 1.2 mk2 clio ? i bought a set of 17s and they don't fit now stuck with them found a set of nice tsw's and now im worried that they wont fit my steels aren't original so cant tell from them and the other alloys i bought the holes don't line up wot to do ??:rasp:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ooops.

4x100
Et between about 35-45 I think should be fine.
5.5j-6.5j

I'm no expert but think thats about right but I'm sure you'll get a more accurate answer of someone in the morning.

Megane F1 R26 LY
aye 4x100 !

micra wheels will fit.

imo 17's are far to big, will make your car look like a roller skate

my advice, 15's lowered sorted

Stripped yozza'd cup
Don't buy 17's. You'll do nothing but make your car look like a shitty chavbox and make your car slower.

You want
4x100 pcd
60.1mm bore (or larger, and use spiggot rings)
Et 35-45 depending on wheels choice.

My advice would be to buy some wheels from here..... Team dynamics or speedlines, or some sport wheels. Much better than spending your money on some other shite.

renault clio rl 1.2
cheers for info cant find wheels anywhere for cheap ive been everywhere now have only got 120 to spend have posted on wanted cheers ;)