ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stupid spoiler

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
was coming out of my local homebase yesterday and saw a truely stupid spoiler

i dont think i have seen sillier looking spoiler, well appart from local guys clio with no mods apart from a spoiler withthe same profile as a horse's shlong.

any one else got shocking examples of dodgy spoilers.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I met a rascal van in crewe the other day with a jap style spoiler on the roof, no pics though! i pissed myself! ( not literally)!

Lol, is that not a spoiler meant for a booted car (impreza etc) and the plank has put it on the roof, oh dear !

ITB BG 182
Are you sure its actually attached to the car or has he just put it on the roof in the hope of god that some plick will take it.?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the best bit was that so the tail gate can be opened its had to be mounted 3/4 along the roof, so the aerial is just about under the wing.
so from the side it just look soo stupid and the breaklight inthe wing is wired up also.

do you think it could be classed a s an antitheft device, i mean who would steal that.

i think insurance should reward drivers for making their cars so fugly even car theives would not bee seen in it.

E30 318iS x2
PMSL what a knober!

I saw a 306 with a gti spoiler on the back and then another spiler coming off the back half way down the boot which was on the same level

Excuse my rather cr@p (being polite lol) paint skills but looked a little like this :p

bb306spoileral6.png