ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STUPID WIPER ARM!!!!!!

I recently bought a single wiper kit - proper Clio II one - not universal one.

Although the kit is not the problem;

I have taken off the two 13mm nuts on the drivers side wiper arm and taken this arm off - however - I have also undone the single 13mm nut one the passenger arm, does this arm want to come off - does it fcuk!

It is SOOO tight on the "spindle thingy" (theres technical for you) it just doesnt want to budge!

Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

Thanks guys.

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

LIAM,

Ive got one on mine chrome one yer. Right it took us about 4hours to fit it and its not easy really. I spoke to monostyle and they says it sthe hardest kit to fit.

I cant think which nut your wanting to undo util i look at the instrustions, there is alot of stuff that stays off so that will amaze u.

If you wanna email me at home well chat about it when i see the instructions at home mailto:gmhill@fsmail.net">gmhill@fsmail.net

Yeah, its the chrome one i have too!

Undoing the nut is not the problem - there is just the one nut hoding the passenger side arm on not two as on the drivers side.

I can undo the nut with no problem - its just removing the arm which is the problem :confused:

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

With the 13mm nut undone, give the wiper arm a GOOD yank in the normal direction of the wiper sweep. This should break the arm away form the spindle. Renault recommend the use of a spacial tool for removing the arm, but if you still have trouble, use a 2 or 3 legged puller.

Bob RTE

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Bob

A GOOD YANK !! Is that a technical term ?? Or do you mean get on over from Iraq and ask him to do it for you ??