ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub damage help

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Below are a few pics of 1 of my subs. Its a JLW3 v2. Yesterday me and my bro put the subs in his car and just had the amp loose (never do this). The amp went in to the sub and has pulled off the middle bit of the sub. Does anyone no if u can replace this plastic bit? I need the bit in the bottom pic. Just looks a bit crap with all the scratches in it.

find the number for the uk head office of JL and ring them and try and get it direct from them, they may even have a repair service.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

should be able to get it reskinned, not sure of the price though, may be better and cheaper to buy a new 1 ....

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

The thing is the bottom pic that bit doesnt affect the sound. I just stops the dust and dirt getting in to the cone i belive.

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

yer thats all i wanted to no if u can get hold of them or anyone no where i can get one from. cheers

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Yer i might glue it for now but i want it on show so i dont want it all scratched up. Cheers