ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub Enclosures

I need a Sub Box that will fit in a 2004 clio.

It will be having 2 12" subs installed and i already have them and the amp.

I would like a good quality..does anyone have any ideas and how much and where to buy them from.

Plus any pictures of them in your boots aswell..

Thanks

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

if u got the right measurements u could make ya own thats what i did with 1 of mine

thanks heydeho...but wasnt the request for pictures of 2 12" subs!!! pictured in a sub box...in a clio 2004 .

looks nice btw

^ is that yours? the amp doesnt look too secure!! what happens under hard breaking? would be very easy to build a little shelf for it there.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Rorrie on 28 August 2004

^ is that yours? the amp doesnt look too secure!! what happens under hard breaking? would be very easy to build a little shelf for it there.
with the added benefit that it would hide the wires as well, therefore look better

Skoda Fabia vRS

sorry guys but you missed the bargain now, the sub boxes at Motor World are back up to £39.99

glad i bought 2 while they were half price !

Golf GTD

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 28 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Rorrie on 28 August 2004

with the added benefit that it would hide the wires as well, therefore look better
Yeah its work in progress. Its held in safe atm, industrial velcro is holding it in, as well as it being wedged. It aint moved an inch.