ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub - How Is Your Held In Place?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Guys,

Looking for the best way to hold my 12" Sub in place.
Heard of a range of solutions from mesh nets, to rubber feet, to elastic hooks right to drilling a hole and bolting it in.

Got a 12" JBL Sub in MDF box, with my Kenwood Amp screwed onto the back of my sub box. Tidy, just needs holding.
How is yours held in and what would be the most ideal for me?

Thanks,

Pete.

Monaro VXR
best to make sure its properly secure so bolted in.

Cant do that with mine it has to stay loose due to me having to put a wheelchair in my car every couple days so i need to be able to take it out easily. Not a good thing in a crash but oh well.

330Ci M Sport
false floor or anything else that bolts it down.........or you may die.........and we wouldnt want that would we?

RB 200 Cup!
both my 12's are fastened to an mdffalse fllor by two velcro strips each - even ripping the car around they stay in place

Clio MK1
I have mines bolted in so when ragging it none o my amp and tht are damaged worth while doing like:D

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
i can get the renault boot webs on ebay for less than a tenner, ive got one, does the job well. either that, or consider putting it in the spare wheel well ;)

E87 118i
just a question - if you make a false floor and then bolt it to the new floor, whats stops the floor and sub meeting you by accident ??