ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subframe/Rails Recaros

Clio 172 Cup
Hi all

what subframe / rails are recommended for the trendline style recaros to go into a 172 Cup and any advice on where is best to get them from

looking at a few options at the min

many thanks

mark

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Normally when someone sells the seats they normally leave the rails etc attached and they just drop in.

It's more of a pain to split the rails from the seats than leaving them on in my opinion.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've not sat in any with Jon's mounts.

I know the std mounts for recaros felt high when I first fitted them but got used to them quickly.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I've not sat in any with Jon's mounts.

I know the std mounts for recaros felt high when I first fitted them but got used to them quickly.

By coincidence @Ash J just posted a comparison here -

Stark difference!

Clio 172 Cup
Hopefully I will be able to pick up a set with frames ect as would be more cost effective if not I will go to Jon for frames and source seats separate

Clio 197,with megan'
I will be selling my Recaros, but looking for some fibreglass recliners. The recaros are very comfortable, but very heavy,