ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subway's Mini Supercar Meet

Engles Mummy
Hi All,

As most of you know I drive a rear engine super car...so I thought I'd share with you my pictures & videos of my special day out!

One of my work colleagues just recently bought him self a Ferrari, he invited me down to his house to go for a burn in the bad boy and to take a look at a new Ferrari Garage which was having it’s opening day.

But anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures & videos...

Super car Meet –

Image033.jpg

Image0341.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image029.jpg

Video – Ferrari Driving

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_lfWvbcJo

Ferrari Garage –

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image051.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image053.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image055.jpg

Image056.jpg

Ferrari Enzo video -

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=92NxmcR4M2E

That’s about it folks! Thanks for viewing my mini SUPER CAR meet.

Take care xx

Lotus Elise 111R
I was lucky enough to be driven to the church for my wedding in an F40. What a lovely wife I have, she arranged it as a surprise!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Sweet dude. F40 rocks.

You know how, when you click a thread, and you know what the 100% dead certain predictable negative responses will be...? It's nice to see they're all in here heh.

And also, there is no F50 there.

Dan

It's a Clio with the halfords body kit.

I wish it was, bet people with Halfords body kits are pleased they don't cost the same price as the V6 replacement panels ;)

Still the V6 looks f**king awesome compared to very tall people carrier looking 197 shopping trolly, but at least yours is good for shopping, bet women love it ;)

Simon

172 Credit crunch edition

I wish it was, bet people with Halfords body kits are pleased they don't cost the same price as the V6 replacement panels ;)

Still the V6 looks f**king awesome compared to very tall people carrier looking 197 shopping trolly, but at least yours is good for shopping, bet women love it ;)

Simon

Excellent reply ;)

Engles Mummy

Simon

Perfection, which is why I love you so much!

My apologies for the dirty v6, as most of you know I live out in the sticks and I don’t have time to wash it. So the end result is what you see in the picture, dirty but still very shaggable.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Simon

LOL! Well said.

Engles Mummy
Why have posts been deleted? I never asked for that to be done.

God this forum just keeps getting better & better.