ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggestions on what to do to my 1.2 dynamic?

Clio Dynamic 1.2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363626140.254863.jpg

Hey I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me some suggestions on what to do modification wise to my 1.2 dynamic? Was considering trying to create a 182 replica but don't think I'd have the funds for that at the moment?

Cheers dudes will appreciate every reply!

R.J

2003 1.2 16v Clio
colour code the side rub panels and spray the 16v bullet silver, gets some 172/182 alloys. some people go all out and buy full interiors from 182's or 172's but i would just save for the real thing!
I have black clio identical to yours (1.2 16v) and here are a few things i have done over the past month
RS alloys
Pioneer headunit
2x 12inch subwoofers
upgraded door speakers
colour coded door rub panels
red brake calipers

just some idea's
-R.J

Clio Dynamic 1.2
Really want a 182 but insurance would cost me 9500 lol so that's obviously not going to happen for a few years!! :( thank you for the suggestions man I definitely want to spray all trims and bumpers but have no idea how to do it myself or how much it would cost me if I got someone to so it for me, is it hard to do it yourself?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Really want a 182 but insurance would cost me 9500 lol so that's obviously not going to happen for a few years!! :( thank you for the suggestions man I definitely want to spray all trims and bumpers but have no idea how to do it myself or how much it would cost me if I got someone to so it for me, is it hard to do it yourself?

Why is it so expensive at 21? Have you been in prison all your life?!

Clio Dynamic 1.2
You'd Think I have wouldn't you but no I only passed on the 11th this month so that's probably why it's that expensive I suppose, it is ridiculously expensive though :/ gutted but what can you do suppose ill just have to live with it aye

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
keep it nice and simple lowered nice alloys upgraded lights mine has angel eyes but keep it low n slow i would also love a 182 rep BUT saving for a house hence the last car sold and got a 1.2 dynamic

R.J

2003 1.2 16v Clio
yeah i finished spraying my bump panels yesterday. take them off the car sand them down until they are no longer shiny (this will give the paint something to stick to) spray 2-3 coats of plastic primer (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004ZJIL8K/?tag=cliospnet01-21) then spray with your colour coat 3-4 coats (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006TYWFGS/?tag=cliospnet01-21). After your last coat of colour leave it to dry for 2-3hours. Spray 3-4 light coats of clear gloss coat and leave for 24hours (sand down using 1000+grit sandpaper if you get any specks/bumps/runs when doing your primer and colour coats). then your done. takes a while but its well worth it. I have sprayed my 16v bullet part silver and it looks really nice.
Im 17 and my insurance (Third party, fire &theft) is £2900 for a little 1.2. Looking forward to being 20 so i can afford a 182!
-R.J