ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sum Cheeky Chappys Used My Pic For Ebay :(

VRS
just spotted my car engine pic on an ebay advert! theres some cheeky sods about :dapprove:

link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...607389176QQcategoryZ10410QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

my digi cam pic:
carbon.gif

they could have at least of nabbed a more recent fun pic :D :
carjanuary025.gif

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
when ive sold things before ive took pics from other auctions/websites, as long as it is the same.

look on the brightside, your cars famous ;)

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I seen it earlier...thought it was you selling

That's the problem - the picture is very important.
I was selling a Cisco Pix Firewall once, and someone used my pic.. I'm sure it affected the sale as it only just went (the 2nd time round!)

They go for £200 easy normally :(

VRS
to be honest i dont mind that much its just a bit worrying when you think that you are looking at the actual item you are bidding on because it is a genuine photograph, only to find out it could be completely different when it arrives on your doorstep!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Count yourself lucky its just your picture hes nicked. He probably nicked the engine cover off some poor sods car if he ain't got a picture of his own.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
ive stolen pics and write ups on products that im selling.i even robbed a pic of here.er,sorry 'bout that.lol

Chocolate Bar™
you should send him an invoice stating your costs for use of your photographs
:slap: