ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer Clean.... New Badge

Audi TT 3.2
Gave the 182 a bit of a spruce up over that past few days. Ive had a few car park dents took out and its as good as new now, really liking it at the moment!

Also I fitted my new style Renault Sport badge on the back, much better now and makes the car look a bit more modern!

Heres a few photos just taken on my drive, nothing special,

DSCF0280.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0276-1.jpg

The new badge

DSCF0275.jpg

I also got my bike out of the garage, it hasnt seen daylight for almost 2years so i pumped the tyres up and im going to go out on it this afternoon :approve:

DSCF0284.jpg

Comments welcome :)

George

Audi TT 3.2
Looks great, did removing the other badges leave holes? If so, did that badge cover them ok?

The clio badge has holes behind it but the renault sport is just stuck on and no holes behind it but im not sure about the ph1s!

R27
Looks nice in the pics but even better in person.

That badge suits Clio's better than the latest RS badge on the Megane 250 IMO.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
really nice that, i quite fancie a newish badge on mine

RB One Eight Two
This is lovely! I deffinately made the right choice on getting the new style Renault Sport badge, it looks awesome!

Audi TT 3.2
£1500 rrp prob a 2004 model ;) ................. sad

And lovely car btw ;)

haha brilliant! your spot on tbf! i got a little discount though! i saved up far a year to buy it when i was 15! love the thing!

the current coiler model sells for a lot more than that now though!

Discounted 1*2 parts
yea i used to work at rutlandcycling (was there 5 years)

used to spend stupid money on bikes (£5k+!) but that was when i was a good rider, dont realise how quickly you loose it

Audi TT 3.2
yea i used to work at rutlandcycling (was there 5 years)

used to spend stupid money on bikes (£5k+!) but that was when i was a good rider, dont realise how quickly you loose it

oo i see! thats were i bought it from in 2004! still got the little service sticker on it with the date i bought it etc!

AUDI A5 s-sline
ace mate, loving the new badge something new for the year. silvertecs ftw! :) liking the bike aswel. mines the same just wait to be ridden if my car breaks :p it is french:rasp:

Audi TT 3.2
what's that lowered on? looks nice!

it was on H&R's but they need a refurb so i just bought some k tec coilovers for the time being!
It hasnt been pn track but the k tec ones feel stiffer but maybe thats because there newer!