ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer is a Myth (Yorkshire Chat)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I was there. There's another next month I think? Follow a group called Car Cafe on Facebook, they hold their meets at Stratstone dealerships (maybe others too). Was a good meet, some interesting stuff turned up.

Next one is September 16th according to their FB page.
It's at BMW Leeds again.
Might try and head over myself, some very nice cars there.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I’m itching for a good drive out!! Something needs to be organised!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182
I’m itching for a good drive out!! Something needs to be organised!!

I'd be up for it. Last weekend had an idea of driving to tip of scotland with a stay over but thinking about it now, i dont think id last a 9hour drive in my car ?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'd be up for it. Last weekend had an idea of driving to tip of scotland with a stay over but thinking about it now, i dont think id last a 9hour drive in my car [emoji1787]

Haha I don’t trust my car enough for a 9hour drive! Last time I was in Scotland my bmw left me with a blown turbo and a £2000 garage bill

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Been a f**king minute. Life's crazy, can't believe I used to have so much time to kill on here?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
You're at uni, you have loads of free time
Free time spent in Spoons? fr though, honestly don't have the amount of time to religiously be on here every day like I used to. Got some time over xmas as I'm not back until 14th Jan but still coursework to be done for the first day back.?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Free time spent in Spoons? fr though, honestly don't have the amount of time to religiously be on here every day like I used to. Got some time over xmas as I'm not back until 14th Jan but still coursework to be done for the first day back.?
Can't beat lloyds

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Being at uni was fairly easy until third year, it got semi-difficult then. I especially found it hard to find enough time to get pissed and sit around playing Xbox all day in my pants, those 2 things clashed so it made it quite a stressful time

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Just wait until you've got a wide, kids, a dog, a list of house jobs on a big roll, a night job, are old and fucked and an old clio getting in the way of getting pissed and playing games in your pants.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Afraid to say that I think I'm getting something sensible, and German next. Also need something bigger, Clio is ridiculously small especially for a big lad like me. Insurance companies still bending me over as well so need something cheaper and will probably go to a black box again as well. Needs to stay stock whatever it is but we will see how long that lasts.?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I’m 6ft and 21 stone, don’t tell me you’re too big for a Clio![emoji23]

If you’re going German then it will have 3k finance wheels, air and over a quarter of a million miles on the clock. Like every other German car or van ever[emoji23]

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I’m 6ft and 21 stone, don’t tell me you’re too big for a Clio![emoji23]

If you’re going German then it will have 3k finance wheels, air and over a quarter of a million miles on the clock. Like every other German car or van ever[emoji23]
Honeslty it’s tiny! No space for friends that I don’t have and can’t do anything practical with it. Just an A to B car tbh, I’ll miss how small and easy to throw about it is but need something bigger.

Anything I own will always get the usual mods, hate to admit but I’d love to have a car on air but financially it’s insane?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Honeslty it’s tiny! No space for friends that I don’t have and can’t do anything practical with it. Just an A to B car tbh, I’ll miss how small and easy to throw about it is but need something bigger.

Anything I own will always get the usual mods, hate to admit but I’d love to have a car on air but financially it’s insane[emoji23]

Get a Megane[emoji6][emoji102]