ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday clean.

Actually made an effort to get up and do some stuff today, Been to the gym and cleaned the car for going out with some mates tonight.

Here are some pics:

DSCF5141.jpg

DSCF5142.jpg

DSCF5110.jpg

DSCF5143.jpg

DSCF5145.jpg

Some mods are:

-Colour coded side strips and handles.
- Black front diamond and 'clio' badge
- Chrome door sill protectors
- Xenon look bulbs and led sidelights, Also silvervisions
- Pipercross filter
- Interior clock blue, and Plasma dials
- RS Grille.
-Aero wipers
- CTR Aerial
- Dubmeister pressed plates

Probably others i cant remeber, Dont want to mod it too much because i really want a sport once i start a job. Would still like to lower though.

Comments welcome.

Ill probably leave the spoiler, As its a bit different and not that bad. Would like 16" 172 alloys refurbed in anthratcite, and lowered 35mm.

looks very nice, i like the spoiler, imo i wouldnt chuck too much money into it

would have loved to mod mine but i spent all my money fixing it every month

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Pretty Tidy.. I'd finish off the Colour Coding and Lower it and the Save for the RS

i think the spoiler is genuine renault so i wouldnt worry about that :) looks good, i remember when my car looked pretty much like this!

^ Yeah i saw a few other billabong cars with it so i think so. Im going to CC the side strips and handles again because i rushed them. Cant really be bothered doing the front and rear bumper yet.

Its a long way off for the sport, But I can still start saving soon.

I forgot about this thread, Posted it a while ago.

Cheers for the nice comments.

Only other changes are black rear badge, Clio sport rear sticker.

New brake discs and pads and cambelt / aux change.

Pretty happy with the car at the moment, Still getting some money together for a 182.