ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Mini Meet..

Expert HDI & R53
Not the greatest pictures but you get the idea.

Cheers for coming everyone!

01.gif

02.gif

05.gif

07.gif

08.gif

09.gif

11.gif

14.gif

15.gif

16.gif

18.gif

19.gif

20.gif

21.gif

22.gif

23.gif

26.gif

Thats all i have folks :)

None
Here are a few more, sorry about the night shots guys......you decide for yourselves.
Really glad i decided to go to this one, just goes to show that the biggest turnouts aren't always the best :)

DSC01505.gif

DSC01506.gif

DSC01507.gif

DSC01508.gif

DSC01509.gif

DSC01510.gif

DSC01511.gif

DSC01513.gif

DSC01515.gif

DSC01517.gif

DSC01518.gif

DSC01519.gif

DSC01520.gif

DSC01528.gif

DSC01535.gif

DSC01536.gif

DSC01537.gif

DSC01550.gif

DSC01554.gif

DSC01555.gif

None
Yeah, maybe 15 or 20 minutes earlier we might have had them, 90% of my night shots went straight to the delete bin!

B

bigrich690

cheers paul. i like them too lol, and aaronjohn86, i got lucky when i bought them rims with tires about a year and a half ago now for £700 second hand but cheapest i found so far new are £180 per wheel from k-tec but daz recomended i look at larkspeed as they might be a bit cheaper, incase you don't already know i got a crack on one of the rims which is resulting in buying a new wheel.

Anyhooo thanks again guys see you next time pics look amazing and yes, shame about the night photo's all mine are either blured or too dark to see lol better luck next time

B

bigrich690

love the 17"s on the arctic. Whats it lowered on and how much?

its lowered roughtly about 60mm-ish on crappy springs and shite shocks but coilies are going on it real soon so might go down a touch more for s***s and giggles :)

None
I can confirm the AX is very nippy :), it was in my rear view mirror for nearly fifty miles(only because everyone was following me though) and i was surprised how easily he kept close to me in the twisties over Askwith and Baildon moors........but that's definately no ordinary AX from what i saw :D

I was surprised how good the meet turned out considering the small numbers that showed up, just goes to show that meets are what you make them regardless of size:)

going to a pub was a nice addition to the meet as well, shame it was too busy in the car park to get any shots there.

Last edited:
  None
Your night picture did not come out too good ste!!! :eek:

Just got there a bit too late.

Really annoying thing was that there is a night shot function on my camera but it only works when used on a tripod which i didn't think to bring along, i tried to take a couple and the colours were great but blurry as hell!

16v AX
I can confirm the AX is very nippy :), it was in my rear view mirror for nearly fifty miles(only because everyone was following me though) and i was surprised how easily he kept close to me in the twisties over Askwith and Baildon moors........but that's definately no ordinary AX from what i saw :D

if i had known where we were heading id have gone passed and shown just how quick it really is ;)

for cheap suspension it just grips when thrown about :)

None
if i had known where we were heading id have gone passed and shown just how quick it really is ;)

for cheap suspension it just grips when thrown about :)

Lol....i suspected there was something left in reserve that i didn't see :), next time we'll have to head somewhere everyone knows so i can see some of you guys in front of me......until you all leave me for dust as per Bolton Abbey run :)

16v AX
The AX was interesting!!

Oh BTW did you miss a gear just before i left you? You left me for dust off that roundabout :)

after the speed camera?
if so i didnt know if there was another camera or not but i didnt down gear at all up the hill,off roundabout was about only time i really went for it then i remembered speed cameras lol
was hoping ya was going down past asda on the dual carrageway for a play but ya turned off :(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
after the speed camera?
if so i didnt know if there was another camera or not but i didnt down gear at all up the hill,off roundabout was about only time i really went for it then i remembered speed cameras lol

was hoping ya was going down past ada oon the dual crrageway ffor a play but ya turned off :(

I noticed you trying to bait that type r on the way up lol;).

16v AX
Lol. I kind of like it's controversial looks, can just imagine the amount of fun you have catching out people out with bigger engined cars.

i think its starting to get known a bit now,been to most shows this year and done a few track sessions,1/4 mile days and its been in french car mag a few times this year also

but yeah it is fun as ya can imagine people think WTF!

B

bigrich690

thanks and that ax is a propa street sleeper, can just imagine ppl laughing when they pull up and then they blink and its gone, they won't be laughing anymore ;)

None
Just spotted the AX in this months PFC magazine at the nurburgring :), very nice mate, good lap times too, I'd like to make that trip one day myself .

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
I drove past Colton Retail Park at about 5.45 and noticed a load of clios parked up, didnt realise there was a meet though, Never really been to a meet before!.... would have been a bit embarassing too as my car isnt really mint, more of a daily bus with lots of nasty's on it...

Love the AX!!.. they were pretty nippy as 8v 1.4's - guessing thats a VTS motor in it??.. bet it pretty capable!...

Might call upto the next one!!...

Cheers
Chris

B

bigrich690

I drove past Colton Retail Park at about 5.45 and noticed a load of clios parked up, didnt realise there was a meet though, Never really been to a meet before!.... would have been a bit embarassing too as my car isnt really mint, more of a daily bus with lots of nasty's on it...

Love the AX!!.. they were pretty nippy as 8v 1.4's - guessing thats a VTS motor in it??.. bet it pretty capable!...

Might call upto the next one!!...

Cheers
Chris

you should have just stopped for a chat, it was my first time there and everyone was friendly and chatty with my so anyone is welcome.