ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunglasses Ron’s Peugeot 107

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Tbf it’s incredibly roomy when sat in the front. In fact it like a bloody Tardis!

The backs seats not so much and the boot, well forgot it! 😂you’d be lucky to get a packet of fag papers in there tbh.

BUT, it’s matters not, it’s genuinely only to punt me to work and back.

& to pick up the Radio times on a weekend?

Looks a great buy, I only do 10 miles each way to work but use my Clio mostly. The focus is a bit overkill especially as it's mostly a jam packed motorway. Always see these being drvien like they're stolen!

What sort of mpg are you realistically getting in one of these at 70 on the motorway? Also what's it like at those sort of speeds as I'm really considering one of these.
Cheers

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What sort of mpg are you realistically getting in one of these at 70 on the motorway? Also what's it like at those sort of speeds as I'm really considering one of these.
Cheers

I cruised back from Wales (140 odd miles) at 70 and then back and forth to work clocking about 280 miles in total. That was on £30 of fuel that I put in before leaving Wales at a cost of about £1.50 a litre (motorway services prices).

I used a MPG calculator and according to that it did just over 63 mpg.

I‘m more than happy with that!

And 70mph on the motorway/dual carriageway is a breeze. These cars are like a tardis inside. Feel so roomy in the front it’s unbelievabl. In the back not so much 😂 but there’s enough room back there for the kids.

I cruised back from Wales (140 odd miles) at 70 and then back and forth to work clocking about 280 miles in total. That was on £30 of fuel that I put in before leaving Wales at a cost of about £1.50 a litre (motorway services prices).

I used a MPG calculator and according to that it did just over 63 mpg.

I‘m more than happy with that!

And 70mph on the motorway/dual carriageway is a breeze. These cars are like a tardis inside. Feel so roomy in the front it’s unbelievabl. In the back not so much 😂 but there’s enough room back there for the kids.
Thank you for the quick response, I think I'm pretty sold on one of these as they seem really cheap to run and pretty reliable from what I have gathered.
I was even eyeing up a fiat 500 that was cheap down the road but not sure I could live with myself in one of those.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I had the use of my mum's Aygo thingy when my fn2 got pinched. Was such a weight off the shoulders to drive a car that you didn't need to worry about at all!

Nippy little beggars for what they are and around town you don't feel underpowered or anything like that, one bit. Great fun.

Feel a bit like Floyd and Harry on a motorway drive though :ROFLMAO:

Cheap as chips to run too, think it'd actually power off my morning farts. Don't remember visiting the petrol station that often at all in it.

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
My Mrs loves her 107 we bought new in 2013.
She didn’t find anything else she wantEd after 5 years so decided to go for colour change and had it wrapped!
5985AC07-8A6C-42C0-96FF-37756F4FD370.jpeg
6AAC63B6-1559-4B7A-9F3D-8AA115955536.jpeg