ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunroof help!!

Seat Ibiza
i've got a mk2 ph2 dynamique, everywhere i go, no matter what speed im doing, the sunroof is constantly rattling,
anyone got any ideas or tips to fix this???

cheers guys

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
The joys of owning a clio :)

if you hate it how it is now, dont LOWER it, it gets worse, but its the characteristic of the car ;)

Renault Sport Clio 182
yeah, my girlfriend has the same problem, ive been looking for a guide on how to remove the sunroof and fix the problem, i remember looking at it a couple of months ago but cant find it again.

(im aware there is a guide about fixing a rattaling sunroof, but somehow i dont think she would be too happy at me putting a cut up sponge in the sunroof to stop the rattle, but looks like its the only way,)

does it work the same for electric sunroofs?

Thanks.

Vantage
use/put kitchen sealant in the plastic frame on top of the roof... this will stop most of the rattle.. you can see the bolts holding it down from the inside of your car...