ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof leaking, not seals though

Mk3 dci
Hi guys,

Title says it all really, I've got a mk2 ph1 and the sunroof seems to be leaking from the mechanism that opens the sunroof. It's not a really bad leak but I noticed it after driving in the rain. Any help would be much appreciated cheers :)

if you take the arch liners out slightly under the front wheels towards the front of the door, theres a tutorial on here somewhere, you'll find like 15 years of shite in the sills :), this blocks the drains in the sunroof and makes them leak sometimes, worth a try :)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
The drain for the sunroof is in the skuttle so the above is unlikely to cause a problem.

Bet it's still the seals though

Mk3 dci
Thanks for the help guys, it seemed to be leaking through the opening mechanism so I tightened the two screws (they're t20 I think) and that appears to of fixed it. Not had much rain since so we'll see soon!