ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunroof!

i got mk 2 ph 1 clio, i know they are prone to creakin sun roofs but its really startin to piss me right off! is there any way to shut it up? if u pull down gently on the side towards the back it dissapears!

any one managed to figure out an effective way to shuat the fooooookin thing up?

h3

mine started doin it even at 5 mph! u hit a slight bump and it creaks! im havin to turn my system up and up and now im acctually startin to have perminant ear ache! no joke!

an ideas people

Trophy

Easy,

Just tighten up the screws that have come undone,
Will need to gentle ease the rooflining back a bit and go round all the sunroof.

Mat.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

is it still under warranty??

the missus had the same with her 1.2 clio and renault replaced the latch mechanism which cured it. It was a known problem so they should do it.

Mine did this, they took the frame out, lashed a load of sicaflex (spelling?) in around it and it hasnt done it for the last two years. I think there is a proper Renault fixing kit out now for this fault on the electric sunroof - could be wrong though.