ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supaguard - any good

Renault Laguna Coupe

Getting a new motor next month - dealer mentioned Supaguard. Is it any good? How much should I pay? Is it necessary to use all the aftercare products?

its w**k, my m8 did mine a while ago, they buy them as kits for £40 or so and charge you £££ for it. Waste of time, polish the f**ker instead

Im gonna be different here.....

My car is done (by the previous owner) and i think its brill.I only have to wash and leather the outside for a polished look. I have polished the car before and it took 4 hours then there was the hassle of blacking all the plastic that had got polish on,and its taken ages to get rid of it.

Are you having the inside done too? I think thats worth it too, like scotch-guard to protect from spills etc.

If you have got the time to spend ages polishing your car then just have the inside done, but if it was upto me i would have it done everytime.

Gav.

Golf GTD

Have to say i got mine done for free as part of the offer with the clio, and when birds do sh*t on my car, i dont see any marks left.

Not sure about the inside though, have had a chocolate mark that was a b**ch to get off.

Dont know if I would have paid for it though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

take it straight home when you get it and wax it to death,giving it a good polish from new will keep the colour in it,the car is new and unmolested from road crap so i wouldnt waste my money tbh

ian

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 04 September 2004

Waste of time, doesnt even stop bird sh*t marking so whats the point.
had mine done, would get another car done. i had a bird sh*t mark the car and as id had it in a body shop they done it foc.

Arctic Blue 182

Had mine done free when I bought my 182. Certainly wouldnt pay to have it done tho. Also got a starter kit with it.

Have used the shampoo stuff and its pathetic. Doesnt sud and not particularly good at cleaning. A mates tried the polish wax stuff you also get in the kit and he says thats crap as well, it blooms and polishes streaky. So Im not gonna bother using it. Its all gone back in its box and Im using some Zymol or Mer shampoo and Auto Glym polish.

Volvo S60 T5

I can bring a bottle of diamond brite to trax if your going, just the same stuff easy to apply and will cost you a tenner.

I only have the paintwork treatment not the interior, but why not get a can of 3m scotch gaurd for around a tenner from a carpet shop or something, will be just as good.Dealers charge a fortune for the stuff its insane

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72201&item=7919199061&tc=photohttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72201&item=7919199061&tc=photo

done my car with it and so far i think its ace

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i had it on my car as an extra for £200 when i bought it from new. i honestly tihnk it was a big waste of money.

getting it on mine when i pick it up on the 14 sept but i went round to the valeters bay to see if the would do it on the side its costing me £40 inside and out