ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUPER LEGS NOW FITTED IN THE RAIN

BG182 OZ legs, yozza
Typical british weather wanted to give her a good polish along with the new wheels

clio 182 c.jpgclio 182 a.jpgclio 182 b.jpg

Looks real nice, i have these on mine. Only thing id change on the car is the red center caps and the 2.016v badge at the back. Id stick the new style badges on instead.

BG182 OZ legs, yozza
not sure wether to take rear badge off or not lol, and then the sun came out

clio182 d.jpg

thanks for the nice responses peoples !

Renaultsport Clio 182
Love the wheels but as said, those extra badges need removing sharpish!!
i even removed the "sport" badge off mine - was sick of seeing every corsa, saxo & fiesta also sporting the same badge. I know it's OEM for Renault sports but it got on my t!ts so I got shot!

BG182 OZ legs, yozza
Love the wheels but as said, those extra badges need removing sharpish!!
i even removed the "sport" badge off mine - was sick of seeing every corsa, saxo & fiesta also sporting the same badge. I know it's OEM for Renault sports but it got on my t!ts so I got shot!

i think it balances the back end plus since its been on the uneducated morons in their 3 series and a4's dont tend to ride my tailpipe thinking its a 1.2 with a few bolt ons.

a.jpg

by the way were you ever a member of the celica club as your avatar looks familiar ?