ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Spray in action........

.... for all those people who requested seeing this product in action i took some very quick pics today on my k800i so the pic quality is not the best but you get the idea.

DSC00005.jpg

inside is chemical guys maxi suds II, mixed on a 2:1 basis.

DSC00008.jpg

in action, but to be honest the water pressure was a little high.

DSC00009.jpg

and the suds in action.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

and some light beading shots from the end of play today.

oh and if any one is interested in a super spray then please post your interest in this thread and i will post the link for you.

Justin

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
looks good but not too foamy i was execting snow lol

cheers anyway, think maxi suds ent very maxi maybe?

106 GTi
I reckon neat soap and something more foamy than Maxi Suds may produce better results.

A well built VW
Looks ok but i had better results using MRBILLYUK's way with the Karcher (suppose thats ok if you have a karcher in the first place)
I still want something like this for using with the hose

106 GTi
The pre rinse is meant to make less chance of swirl marks being induced during the wash.

The Pre rinse with a saopy shampoo is meant to take dirt of the paint as the suds slide of the car, leaving this grime on the car to rub a wash mitt against.

well i still mix up a bucket with gold class in it and another with clean water aswell and was as normal with the 2 buket method however i have started to spray on rinse with the karcher then spray on again and the wash with the 1 buket method and then rinse. finding that even more effective.