ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Superb iPhone 4S (box) lol

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
c**t. I've seen people do it but with a proper description that they're only buying a box, but that's just harsh.

Whilst we're at it, I'll be selling mine (phone included!) when the 5S drops. What's the best way these days... eBay, recycle website?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you're retarded enough to click on that for a real purchase and not a joke... Well..........

Doesn't look like anyone bought it anyway ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
c**t. I've seen people do it but with a proper description that they're only buying a box, but that's just harsh.

Whilst we're at it, I'll be selling mine (phone included!) when the 5S drops. What's the best way these days... eBay, recycle website?

If the screen and rear panel are not smashed etc, apple do a buy back scheme. They offered £180 for my white 4s 16gb, not sure how good that is in comparison to mazooma and the likes. It was on their site

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Pretty much the same price. It has two tiny cuts (less than a mm each) but the screen is perfect and there are no bad scratches. I don't really know how good they have to be!