ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supercharged 197 speedo vid

Turbo LY R27
Here is a quick speedo vid, not the best but will give u an idea.

It runs amazing, so fast!!! I love the torque, relentless up hill!! Such a fantastic car to drive!!

After looking at some fiesta graphs, one running 260 ish like me only produces just under 200 lb ft, where as i get 250!! Shows what a good engine it is i think, it has torque but its hidden lol
wink01.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D46nGk5-bfw

There is more to come from it as well, the map is great, just has a few very slight niggles to smooth over, but not undrivable, its very easy!! Also rev limit is currently 6.7, and i think Jam-sport will raise to 7k, just doing it in stages. But so far im so happy
laugh.gif
!!! Should of come with this power standard!!!

Turbo LY R27
lol sorry, just shitty i phone 4s. But you get the idea of what its like :) Ill borrow my mates go pro for FCS and get some proper vids!

Megane Diesel / 172
Sounds great, but your video looks like the original Star Trek going into Warp Speed!! (Or was that the look you where going for) ;)

Turbo LY R27
Haha!! The vid is crap, I apologise!! Not sure why the light is on it's been on a while, it will get sorted. The rev limit is set to 6.7 Chris, trying to video it and shift on my driveway was a bit tricky lol!! Tbf as well with all the power it has it doesn't need to be revved as high. But it will get there, just doing it in stages. :)