ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged LY R27

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lovely :)

Would it not have been easiery to chuck a 230 lump in it? I'd love to do that to mine, remap 250 turnkey reliability

Turbo LY R27
Last pic is epic nice car mate been following it on 197.net

Thanks mate :)

Gaz, prob would of been, but someones done it and this is different. Plus jamsport are using it as there development car, its not hit my bank ;)

Jimbo, yes mate we need to get some shots done!!

Revels, thanks for that useless comment, if u dont like it dont post.

I know the stickers arnt everyones cup of tea but the look good in the metal, i get no one likes them but its my car and i do so bollox ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Bumping an old thread but this is possibly (read definitely) the best r27 I have seen! Awesome stance, awesome spoiler, splitter win :D I see why you did the stickers so I like em :)...

The only thing I'd say would be to get the 'supercharged' sticker designed in the 'trophy' font and place it at the back of the side skirt: OEM+ ftw ;)

Turbo LY R27
Cheers mate :) If I moved the sticker back it would look a bit naff as the side skirt covers it. But the car is far from oem so I'll leave it where it is lol :p

Subtle looks is where it's at. Still, epic! I remember that white Range Rover with green wheels in one of your pics overtaking Evos and Imprezas at Trax, mental!

Listerine & Poledo
Supercharged, LY R27!!!??? With the full body trimmings!!!! That's Legendary!

Less legendary are the stickers and the chav leaning all over it, but each to their own

Focus RS mk1
Subtle looks is where it's at. Still, epic! I remember that white Range Rover with green wheels in one of your pics overtaking Evos and Imprezas at Trax, mental!

ive seen that range rover at santapod too, sounded awesome! clio looks quality

Ph2 172
SO MUCH WANT!

Love it. It have the sc stickers too tbh. might as well tell people it's been built and you haven't just brought a surprisingly fast Clio

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So you havent had to pay for the s/c conversion and thats why you have a sticker. if thats the case mate f**k what people say i would hapily have lots of stickers on my car if it means i get a free s/c conversion lol.

Turbo LY R27
So you havent had to pay for the s/c conversion and thats why you have a sticker. if thats the case mate f**k what people say i would hapily have lots of stickers on my car if it means i get a free s/c conversion lol.

Lol cheers mate, prob the only person on here that agrees with me! I don't have to have the stickers but they went on for trax but I like em. They look better on the flesh. Think I saw u around northampton, ur RB got stripes?! Drive past u in my RB 182 a few weeks ago I think!

Cheers for the comments lads.

Listerine & Poledo
eh, what, Free crank-driven blower subject to having stickers?

fair play, where do I sign!