ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Superleggeras fitted...

Mégane RS
Yeah they are very light, the toyo tyres dont weigh much either, i replaced the tyres on my superleggera which were toyo's for some michelins and when the toyo's came off was a bit surprised at how light they were compared to the michelins

Mégane RS
Superleggera's :D

wheels.jpg

Vinnyc19 said:
Yeah they are very light, the toyo tyres dont weigh much either, i replaced the tyres on my superleggera which were toyo's for some michelins and when the toyo's came off was a bit surprised at how light they were compared to the michelins
I also weighed the original spare with the Conti Contact and that was the same as with the Toyos, i.e. 17kg.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
have they changed how they make super L's ? cause my Super L's were just under 5KG's lighter per corner than my standard 172 rims :S

KDF said:
have they changed how they make super L's ? cause my Super L's were just under 5KG's lighter per corner than my standard 172 rims :S
Well, these were at least 4kg lighter per corner - accuracy of the bathroom scales is not brilliant ;-)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ lol, the 17's i had were lighter than the tyres!!! the old superleggs were the best..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
gh172 said:
For the record, the original wheels with Toyos weighed in at 17kg each, and the OZs/Toyos were 14kg each.

G

maybe im being pedantic but isnt 17 - 14 = 3 ? :rolleyes:

;)