ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supermarket Sweep!! (with pictures)

255 V6 Black Gold
Hi Darren!

;)

dsc00072jp4.jpg

dsc00073nf7.jpg

Sunny day = perfect weather for the black golds!

255 V6 Black Gold
lol, yeah i came out thinking wonder if darren is lurking, sure enough safety in numbers :)

mine was perfect this weekend, polished it and everything

then it fecking rained last night so i had some water spots on it today.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
LOL - I'm glad I didn't bother to be honest. I was going to do it on Friday, but then thought against it as we were at RWS all weekend.

Turns out to be the right move - rain spots, tree leaves and bird crap on it this morning!

D.

HAHA he'll be following u next Mick. Noticed u left the wheel caps off D, looks good, thinking about doing it myself.

hi micky! is that the asda car park in accy?? i live in hapton burney atm, im sure i seen you once by the mcdonalds by that big round about, had my black 182 for about 1 1/2 months now, love it! Moving to bacup on the 28th of this month, also live in liverpool so i will surely get spotted at some point!!

hi micky! is that the asda car park in accy?? i live in hapton burney atm, im sure i seen you once by the mcdonalds by that big round about, had my black 182 for about 1 1/2 months now, love it! Moving to bacup on the 28th of this month, also live in liverpool so i will surely get spotted at some point!!

Its the ASDA in Blackburn

255 V6 Black Gold
alright Riggs

as H182 said its asda in blackburn

Darren is a car park attendent there :p

will keep an eye out for you, what plate are you running?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
alright Riggs

as H182 said its asda in blackburn

Darren is a car park attendent there :p

will keep an eye out for you, what plate are you running?

LOL - not quite Mick - got the interview next week though! ;)

And well done for making me feel guilty as well. As soon as I got home on Monday night, I washed the bloody car!

H - it's a quick thing to do - see if you like it, anyway. Have you still got your cap remover in the toolkit in the boot? A lot tidier than using screwdrivers and stuff.

D.

Yeah I have, although Renault don't seem to want to use it. Now got a couple of wheels with chips on where they used a screwdriver or something :mad:

should be easy to spot me! things i have done are the LFC scarf and stuck a 1 an 8 and a 2 under the clio at the back, and the previous owner put them lights on, which people on here dont seem to like!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
should be easy to spot me! things i have done are the LFC scarf and stuck a 1 an 8 and a 2 under the clio at the back, and the previous owner put them lights on, which people on here dont seem to like!

yes definitely take those lights off, will look much better. they belong on a chavved up 1.2!