ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SuperSpray for Hose

db

db detailing™
I dont own one but heard not bad things about them, I think it's the same as any lance really... just an inch of snow foam and topped up with warm water. Don't quote me on that though!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
I've got one. Foams well enough, but I'm struggling to get the foam to cling no matter how much I play with the solutions/settings.

Yeah thats the problem im getting. Guess at the end of the day a pressure washer is the best idea but for £9 + your snow foam still a good buy imo

Clio 182
thinking about buying one as i dont have a pressure washer or snow lance (too expensive) do you use snow foam or normal car wash shampoo? they look good for the price you pay :)

db

db detailing™
They're not bad to give your car a good soaking, but not that much better than just using a standard hose with a wash mitt and a bucket of suds!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
thinking about buying one as i dont have a pressure washer or snow lance (too expensive) do you use snow foam or normal car wash shampoo? they look good for the price you pay :)

I use snow foam if my cars really dirty to get most of the crap off and then rinse. Then to give it a bit more shine put some MG gold class in the bottle and go over the car. Buy one you wont regret it