ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supra? Impossible!

n2x

e60/f10
gawwwwwwwwwww dayummmmmmm. I bet the drivers insides were pushing out of his butt with the g-forces that are happening right there.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
HUGE Power Supras are win!

Theres a black Road Legal 1100bhp one in the UK, loadsa youtube videos of it on normal roads. Looks very standard and clean!

Last edited:
  MR2 Mk1.5
Theres a black Road Legal 1100bhp one in the UK, loadsa youtube videos of it on normal roads. Looks very standard and clean!

Not any more there isn't (owner broke for spares and bought a GTR) but you mean the one in this pic:

SupraPod.jpg

Turbos.
Amazing launch in the OP. Love the look of JamieP's one though...and i understand his GTR is making as much power.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
His GTR for anyone who wants to see it.

d15b8b7.jpg

Guy who made the exhaust for his GTR, made the exhaust for my Clio :cool:

ITB BG 182
900hp from a Skyline is easy now days, a friend called Wayne used to have an R32GTR and that dyno'd at 1300hp, he used to tell me of Skyline running 2 twin turbo supra engines killing 1600hp but it was road legal and went to the USA in the end for drag racing.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
900hp from a Skyline is easy now days, a friend called Wayne used to have an R32GTR and that dyno'd at 1300hp, he used to tell me of Skyline running 2 twin turbo supra engines killing 1600hp but it was road legal and went to the USA in the end for drag racing.

Its not cheap though, them new GTR's wont really take any more than 650bhp on standard rods and standard 1st gear. They both need upgrading. Well its the torque that seemingly kills them.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
1000bhp+ isnt diffucult on any of the engines, RB26's, 2JZ's, VR34's but its not cheap!

a 5-600bhp road car is MORE than enough :p