ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road video - FRS + Clios + Meganes + ST + M2 + 440 + JCW + RS4

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I forgot to mention that if anyone who sees their car on that clip would like a slightly less edited longer than four seconds upload of their pride and joy being run...PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
I’m the second car on the rollers. I did film it myself but if you have anymore I won’t say no for it being sent over, cheers.

Your video did make me laugh at 3.00 mins in when this guy jumped in your car.....

D5642407-EDDC-4BEF-9476-F27E4BB49DB7.png

I was there first thing when he pulled up in his grey seat you can see over his shoulder. He promptly pulled up and drove into the brick wall 😂 Then backed up and straightened it up. He then got out with his McDonald’s breakfast and walked over like nothing happened!

At least we all didn’t let him drive our cars :grin:

Last edited:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I’m the second car on the rollers. I did film it myself but if you have anymore I won’t say no for it being sent over, cheers.

Your video did make me laugh at 3.00 mins in when this guy jumped in your car.....

View attachment 1343584

I was there first thing when he pulled up in his grey seat you can see over his shoulder. He promptly pulled up and drove into the brick wall 😂 Then backed up and straightened it up. He then got out with his McDonald’s breakfast and walked over like nothing happened!

At least we all didn’t let him drive our cars :grin:

Ha ha ha! I can't watch him ratcheting up my handbrake, it makes me cringe so much I just keep saying "don't worry, it's fine" in my head.

Your post hasn't helped me any.

Re. the video...I'll knock something up...

172 Ph1
Hi Mark , yes please in the offer for a little longer video , mine is the silver Ph1 J20.

Your editing skills are spot on - wish I could do that [emoji108].

Thanks again @MarkCup

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Hi Mark..could you post the long run of my Odyssey blue ph1

Thanks for going to the effort..CS at its best :up::up:

172 Ph1
Yes, no problem at all. It's an 'unlisted' video so it won't show up on my video page or on any YT searches, but for whoever has the link, and wherever you post or embed it, it's watchable.

I cannot see any links to it . How do I go about getting that ?

172 Ph1
What are you watching it on? PC? Phone? You should be able to see a share icon on almost any platform. On a PC there's an arrow top right when moving the mouse over...that will give you the link.

Viewing on my phone [emoji338], I’ll fire up the PC and have a look [emoji1303]

172 Ph1
On a phone and on the YT app watch it in portrait and in the info below the video you should see a share icon there.

It’s weird , can’t see any options on my phone [emoji338]

It plays in the Tapatalk app like this

edae6e8872b11cdb5ed957eac698303c.jpg

Then when enlarged

7b27a50ffe391dc8fc5f61731b018909.jpg

So I thought I know , I’ll open CS on safari

690cd129f8f8358793d1d75f969961cc.jpg

Erm no link

32a87a4c98a606d2fae53f2d28e1af7f.jpg

So weird .