ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension from another car to fit the mk1 clio?

Blackdavid

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172,Golf VR6
Hello guys. a pretty straight forward question, and a lot easier to answer for you than for me.

I am in search for coilovers that are not so expensive and are available fast, basically there is none in my country for the Clio mk1. My question is:
What other Renault suspension(front struts obviously) will fit the clio mk1?

You can use the whole lot from a ph1 172, but it has to be everything

hubs
brakes
struts
arb
wishbones

Blackdavid

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172,Golf VR6
There is no other renault where I can get the struts easier? I am looking for clio coilovers but there are NONE available, anywhere. I can't find ANY!
But i found plenty for the r5, r19, megane mk1 etc.. none of other renault fit, just the coilovers?

Blackdavid

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172,Golf VR6
BUMP!! Please its really really important I get a straight answer.. Clio Mk2/ r19 or Megane mk1 front STRUTS, CAN FIT onto the clio mk1 or no?

Blackdavid

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172,Golf VR6
Yes, i have contacted avo, spax, gaz, KW etc., but as I don't live in Britain, i live far far away, and at 600 quid i am really not that interessed it coilovers. I have found coilovers for the cars i mentioned up above, can they fit?