ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Issues

Black 182
drivers side front seems to be about a good 1cm lower than passenger side, all my suspension need seems fine, springs are good, shocks seem fine, is there anyother reason this might happen? car seems to pull to left abit, even tho the trackin is fine. any ideas?

330i. E30 Touring.
Drivers side is always slightly heavier, iirc.

Measure it with an empty-ish petrol tank.. Might be that.

drivers side front seems to be about a good 1cm lower than passenger side, all my suspension need seems fine, springs are good, shocks seem fine, is there anyother reason this might happen? car seems to pull to left abit, even tho the trackin is fine. any ideas?

The clio is front offside heavy as standard, look under the bonnet and you'll see why, and that's before most cars spend over 70% of there time with just a driver in.

If the trackings fine and the cars pulling to the left, assuming the dampers are ok, then there's a chance that it's just down to the camber of the road.

Chris