ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Question!!

ClioSport 182
Hey,

I jus been in touch with demon tweeks as im getting my car lowered by within the next week.
Ive got a 1999 1.4 clio rt and im gettin it dropped 60mm on full suspension kit, then give me 2 prices one for the kit and fiited and another one which was and this was for the kit and fitted but also lowerin the torison bar and the in the back as well..

Can someone tell me what difference it makes by lowering the torsion bar when its all ready fitted with the lowered springs n shocks in the back as well... they sed somthin bout handling better and will make it lower at the back is this true???

Thanks

Someone at Demon tweeks has gone daft there very good usually (if a bit pricy) the Mk2 doesn't have a torsion bar just stick the new springs in and your off. The Mk1's had the torsion bar which was the cars springs the Mk2 have springs so new spring = lower height.

Talk to Steve King he's the manager there he'll help you he's always a busy though or do a search the person who we deal with for discounted parts at Demon Tweeks he's very good.