ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension

172 gravel rally
I am looking for some stiffer rear springs for my 2001 172, preferably with ride height adjust platform. Can anyone suggest make and where to get some from? I have seen some Bilstien springs but haven't been able to find a stockist.

Also has anybody fitted low complience bushes to the rear trailing arms, if so where did you get them from?

And another, I have heard that there are solid front strut top mounts available, but there prson who told me couldn't remember where thaty were available from, can anyone help?

lift number 1 @ btm
yozzasport deal in bilstein, so they might be able to get springs for you. powerflex do the bushes, i think they sell direct.
gdi or ast at powerstation have solid mounts, but the gdi ones are about twice the price iirc.