ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SW Cliosport Meet - thankyou kind Police lady...

Vee dub
Wicked pics

I'll bring myself and the Loop along to the next gathering I think!

Tom

Stunning as always chris, looking forward to the black wheel pics lol

Nearly forgot about that, just for Justin and Mark, here is that chavvy 172 in the car park with Fast and Furious style alloys...

252004954-L.jpg

Mark will love that pic

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
cool! thought there was some more! fairplay the pictures are decent. better than my point and shoot method. have you had a look at your suspension yet???

SchwepTek™
Justin had a look today and apparently its all in my head or i was dreaming it LOL!!! Which seems weird but at least its good news! Just need a new clutch cable, exhaust, exhaust mounts, wheel refurb, disks and pads all round and air filter now!!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
sound like you have a list as long as mine! everything i knock off it seems to add 2 more things lol

wheel refurb x5. tyres x5. fix that bloody bumper and dents. exhaust mount and bucket seats! bring on payday. glad to hear its ok then! must just be one of them things eh!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Hey it was a great night. Thought there was more pics of the URO if there was lket me know. Chris your good with a camera mate. Andy yours nuts.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice Pics Ukaskew (so sorry, I don't even know your name!!)

Mace V6, you are just as batty in the flesh as you seem on here!! ;)

All you other retrobates: blow it out your ass!!!!

Good night, managed to find out just how pukkered my car actually is! Got some work cut out for me soon!!

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Mace V6, you are just as batty in the flesh as you seem on here!! ;)

That may be the nicest compliment I've had in years unless you mean......

1) David Batty, the f*ck wit who missed the penalty in 98. Which is bad.

2) Batty..... as in the rude boy init one trouser leg rolled up 'Your a batty boy'

3) Nora Batty, but my tights didn't fall down;)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Where have all the south west mk1s gone :dapprove:

but excellent pics as usual mate! :D

Ph-Quick
ooopps missed another SW meet, i will make it to one soon :p

Looks like a good turnout, if i realise when the next one is i will try to make it!

1.8 8v RSi
Stunning as always chris, looking forward to the black wheel pics lol

Nearly forgot about that, just for Justin and Mark, here is that chavvy 172 in the car park with Fast and Furious style alloys...

252004954-L.jpg

I am loving justin's wheels they are bloody chavtastic!
Thay are mine :eek:
i thougth they looked familer.....i'd recognise quality workmanship anywhere lol....what they doing there then:p