ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swansea CUP & Trohpy

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Spotted a 172 Cup parked next to a large police station..

And a Trohpy somewhere in swansea parked up :)

all on the 15th

Ultra Red Megane 175
The CUP was me, as I work in the Police Station! I actually looked out of my office window as you pulled into the side road ;)

Hey i was really lost at that point :) Going home today! ur cup was nice an shinY! :p oww did you hear my chav exhaust ?:p

Ultra Red Megane 175
Hey i was really lost at that point :) Going home today! ur cup was nice an shinY! :p oww did you hear my chav exhaust ?:p

What brought you to that delightful part of Swansea then? And yes I did hear the exhaust before I saw the car!

Well when i saw your car i took that turning to turn around but then was confronted with lots of buses :p i think that swansea's one way systems are crazy :)
Ah i back home now, was visting a friend who is at uni there, to go out on the piss.. Might be going there next year to join in 3rd year of a degree but not sure where i want to go yet :p...