ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swap 182/172, but what for

lol, just been to garage today to look a one, but they want my car + 7k, but they can get me one for the end of the month

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

One thing about honda is that u can kill it day to day and u know it wont go wrong! But the fun factor isnt there imho......

well ctrs are over 17k with aircon and metallic paint, and they offered me 10k for mine

i like both the s3 and r32, but to buy either new is going to cost nearly 25 k

Just traded my 172 to a S3, 20k will get u a new ish one (finished on 04) mines a 53 plate and had 498 mile on the clock.

Its great just deciding on AMD OneClick or Revo!! ;)

Mercedes SLK350

In my case another 182, different colour though. Got a great trade-in, think I got more than I paid for my current 182 against an 05 plate. Best of all, they are affordable to run.

I went FROM a Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo to a 172.

Renaults small hot hatches always stand comparison with theoretically "superior" cars. :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Pulsar GTI-R?

Pre 03 Scooby STI?

Mk1 V6?

E30 M3?.........Left hand drive but what an engine!

Leon Cupra R?

bit of variety there for you. Personally id have the M3.

--chris

Couldnt face giving up the 172, but wanted rear wheel drive fun!

So got the modded Eunos Roadster, 2 seats, weighs about as much a biscuit and 190bhp!

Dave

Ziel Nurburgring

Probably an S2000 of VXR/Elise. This cars only for quick a-b driving, as the missus can have the one for comfort.

MKIII 138

i thought civic type-rs had poor steering feel ?

also the comment about them not going wrong hmmm.. i absolutley hammered mine for 30k with no problems and i mean hammered !

172MKII not CTR btw

no faults.

id get a 182cup / cup / williams / integra-r / Audi RS2 ;)

Clio 197

I wouldnt know what to do either... :confused:

Ive had a few "sports car" owners drive my car and tell me that they love it, because its so so much fun.

I test drove the CTR, but bought a 182 (of course, its all down to preference).

Whatever you do, dont get a meggy225 lol!:p