ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swindon Piss-up Pics

Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Snufty on 07 March 2005

Yeah my head was bad in the morning though.

So then same again next wekeend
IF I COULD AFFORD IT MATE DEFFO BUT FRAID NOT :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i took that pic of brazo lol he was stood there and kept pulling that face and was swaying about alot, i asked if he was ok and he said yeh, so thought i would stand and take a pic and then if he fell over take anouther but he didnt lol....

matt was deof 1 of the funniest people there, and talked to me so much lol, im sure we had really long conversations but its all a bit cloudy still lol, T3ZJ was also anouther funny person of the night, i still cant believe how we got home and the amount of hassle it was too lol, went in some greesy spoon on sunday and had the WORST food ever, followed by me doing an emergancy pit stop on the m4 with fears of blowing chunks everywhere lol, but kept it under controll, sarah was a highlight lol her and matt dancing was the best thing i saw all night....

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 07 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 07 March 2005

so in the pic of snufty and nush, whos the bloke in the background rubbing his nipples??? :eek: :confused:
Lunner
:oops:

Im borrowing your excuse Matt...i was very very drunk

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Williams 2 on 07 March 2005

If anyone fancies the delights of Bracknell on Saturday let me know?
As I said to Hannah earlier its a shame I cant make it but heading up to Newcastle for a stag weekend.

Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 07 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Williams 2 on 07 March 2005

If anyone fancies the delights of Bracknell on Saturday let me know?
As I said to Hannah earlier its a shame I cant make it but heading up to Newcastle for a stag weekend.

come on pete :)piss up no 2

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 07 March 2005

i took that pic of brazo lol he was stood there and kept pulling that face and was swaying about alot, i asked if he was ok and he said yeh, so thought i would stand and take a pic and then if he fell over take anouther but he didnt lol....

Kept pulling that face lol it was the camera flash you git;)

matt was deof 1 of the funniest people there, and talked to me so much lol, im sure we had really long conversations but its all a bit cloudy still lol, T3ZJ was also anouther funny person of the night, i still cant believe how we got home and the amount of hassle it was too lol, went in some greesy spoon on sunday and had the WORST food ever, followed by me doing an emergancy pit stop on the m4 with fears of blowing chunks everywhere lol, but kept it under controll, sarah was a highlight lol her and matt dancing was the best thing i saw all night....

172 Exclusive

Bracknell on sat night i am not too sure about that, it depends if my car is driveable at night time because its coming to pieces on sat morning.

DIY tuning on an elise has to be asking for trouble

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by markknightpz on 07 March 2005

class pics people, looks like you all had fun

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 07 March 2005

whos the idiot posing with random birds sticking his thumb up?

seems like less of an idiot than you, lol
jog on you si

Wheres Berkshire?....i honestly dont know...or didnt

Will be there...now the only question is......do i bring my camera again? :devilish:

Megane 225 baby! :)

So thats what you lot like in the morning?!?! ;):devilish:

We only saw Has and Lunner @ 8am for breakfast before we went back to the room and tried to (would have succeeded if that dumb russian maid hadnt kept trying to clean our room!!!!) sleep til 11 hehe!

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa172 on 09 March 2005
So thats what you lot like in the morning?!?! ;):devilish:We only saw Has and Lunner @ 8am for breakfast before we went back to the room and tried to (would have succeeded if that dumb russian maid hadnt kept trying to clean our room!!!!) sleep til 11 hehe!

I saw you in your PJs ;)

Clio

would have succeeded if that dumb russian maid .

russian maid wonderd we she was from

i would have had a piece of her lol;)
did anyone else c her lads ?

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Day172 on 09 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa172 on 09 March 2005

So thats what you lot like in the morning?!?! ;):devilish:

We only saw Has and Lunner @ 8am for breakfast before we went back to the room and tried to (would have succeeded if that dumb russian maid hadnt kept trying to clean our room!!!!) sleep til 11 hehe!

I saw you in your PJs ;)
Oops forgot you were there too!

LOL they were well hidden by my jeans! ;)