ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swis Trophy Snow Plough.....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Walking through the car park in a ski resort today; saw this it amused me greatly, hope you like it as well!!

IMG_0024.gif

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Hope he has his winter tyres on!!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
what ski resort were you at? looks like you had a nice downfall!

i was in chamonix at the end of january and it was unbeliveable! really wish i could go again but holidays do not permit it :(

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34

i was in chamonix at the end of january and it was unbeliveable! really wish i could go again but holidays do not permit it :(

Saas Fee, Switzerland

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
recomended? havent stayed in a swiss resort yet - i mainly stick to the northern french alps! cant wait for winter again lol

chamonix wknd of the 23-26, white out on fri avo and then sunshine all through the next three days, best skiing i have had in ages!!

love the trophy, almost looks better with a cup spoiler . . . sometimes think the vee is ott for "normal" clios, ie not v6s

jamie

that must be where my wife is... shes just rang me up saying shes just had eight inches and that she never gets that back home!!

*dee dum.... tsch......

tumbleweed2.gif