ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swissvax Best of Show Carnuba on Black Gold

106 GTi
Best wax I have used to date

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

Full Gallery here http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/dee172/

Warning though....

IMG_5318.jpg

My car dirty for once ;)

IMG_5276.jpg

M

mini-valver

:hail: Stunning, every panel is spotless and straight as a dye. Not that id expect any less!

The dirty one has to be PS???:rasp:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if i see any more of your neighbours yellow garage in the reflections im gonna bymyself a Pc, :rasp:, superb as always , lucky the sun was out today in old glos

106 GTi
LOL Nope 200 miles around Glos/Oxford and the Cotswolds was how the car looked. A quick wash this afternoon and you have the cleaned pics! The car was waxed last Sunday, and was just washed, dried and quick detail quickly before I tucked her away.

106 GTi
if i see any more of your neighbours yellow garage in the reflections im gonna bymyself a Pc, :rasp:, superb as always , lucky the sun was out today in old glos

Was -3 on the M5 this morning, ice was forming on the mirrors from the moisture from the Fog

As soon as we set up from South Glos to Oxford to pick up the 172 the Sun was out for the rest of the day :cool:

FF Monaco 172
I've never seen your car dirty once since you've had it so i feel very privilaged to be the person who made it look filthy ;)

106 GTi
It does not get dirty very often Dee, but was worth it for the fun drive to collect your new toy.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looking good rich just need to give mine a good pcing and i mean a good pcing theres swirls everywhere from the previous owner. the it might be on par with yours
not lol
DSCF1587.jpg

DSCF1581.jpg

MINI Cooper S
Rich... your car is so fuckin sexy! makes me feel like a right idiot because i have just spent 5 hours washing, drying, polishing, and waxing mine by hand, and it looks not even a touch on yours :| so jealous haha :p

106 GTi
Car loks great Craig.

d4nn3h I am sure after 5 hours graft you car must look good. Silver though will never look like Black, I have a 306 in Silver and cat't get it to look like the 182.

al

ST on the way...
Doesn't look very deep as some of the others you've used rich, unless it's the pics.

The dirty car can't be yours!!! lol

Spotted u in PGTI btw ;)

106 GTi
Thats the one, I purchased it from Tim @ CYC

Doesn't look very deep as some of the others you've used rich, unless it's the pics.

The dirty car can't be yours!!! lol

Spotted u in PGTI btw ;)

Believe me Al, the car has nevr looked as good in the Flesh as it does now.

The dirty car is a random Black Gold I stuck my plates on ;) Nah 200 miles yesterday with Dee to collect her Monaco took it's toll! Quick wash and I took the clean pics.

Nice one :)

RB 182
Looking as good as ever Rich, what makes the Swissvax the best you've used then?

What process did you use on the 172?

106 GTi
Nothing done on the 172, bar a wash with Shampoo Plus and dry/qd with Megs Last Touch. Going to Zymol it later today.

The Best of Show added gloss and a surface feel that no other Carnuba has before. It did not really add any more depth to the finish than the Swisswx Onyx before did, but added lots of gloss to the depth there. The car looks deep, glossy and has a real glow to it.

Mito Sportiva 135
At least you have a garage to work in, unfortunately my house is at the bottom of the street so everyone driving past sees me every Sunday out there. They all look at me with a bemused smile, like "nice car, but get a life!!" and at times I tend to agree.

visualize whirled pe
^^^ Aint that the truth. Every time I wash my car it's like waiting for 'carwash catchphrase' with the old folks "you can do mine after" and "washing it again??!" and "you've missed a spot" etc etc. I just smile and nod!

Your car looks fantastic btw Rich.

Mito Sportiva 135
^^^ Aint that the truth. Every time I wash my car it's like waiting for 'carwash catchphrase' with the old folks "you can do mine after" and "washing it again??!" and "you've missed a spot" etc etc. I just smile and nod!

Your car looks fantastic btw Rich.

Haha...so pleased not just me that gets that! Sometimes I have to stop even when I could continue just because of what other people must be saying. Plus pretty cold and dark this time of year, would make life a lot better having a covered and heated garage.

Plus I think I blew my chances with the street hottie due to her noticing that the only time I saw her, I had a wash mitt or micro fibre in hand! Not a cool look....:dapprove:

106 GTi
At least you have a garage to work in, unfortunately my house is at the bottom of the street so everyone driving past sees me every Sunday out there. They all look at me with a bemused smile, like "nice car, but get a life!!" and at times I tend to agree.

Unfortunatly the garage is only big enough to store the car, no room to work on it so it has to come out. Luckily I only spend a couple of hours a weekend on it most of the time.

LOL @ the wash mitt and the hot chick. Always use them like a sponge, never be wearing them!

Mito Sportiva 135

Unfortunatly the garage is only big enough to store the car, no room to work on it so it has to come out. Luckily I only spend a couple of hours a weekend on it most of the time.

LOL @ the wash mitt and the hot chick. Always use them like a sponge, never be wearing them!

Yeh, but even using it like a sponge I don't think obsessive car cleaning is an attractive quality in terms of pulling. Although I like to think that it shows how attentive and caring I am.....