ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swissvax onyx or chemical guys 50/50

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
onyx, but not saying 50/50 isnt a great wax though,i think blue 182 was selling some a while back

106 GTi
If you can stretch to it Onyx for sure.

Both look great but the Onyx has the edge and maintains the looks even after a few weeks and washes.

should i use the Swissvax pre-wax cleaner fluid ontop of the srp and egp??? also can you reccomend some products to apply and take off the wax with?

106 GTi
No the CF will remove the EGP.

In the SRP and EGP routine just use the Wax over the EGP, though I find the Cleaner Fluid and Wax looks better so have ditched sealants for the summer.

I apply the waxes with a foam hand pad and remove with Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towels.

Mégane RS
anyone use the megs foam pads? i do and i think they soak up too much of the product, what does everone else use

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i used hands then went back to pads, much better coverage/spread

Mito Sportiva 135
Riz that WMF you sold me, have to say after initially dismissing it I haven't washed the car for 2 weeks and still has a really liquid gloss to it even under the dust, noticably more so than just wax alone. The Jetseal is working a treat on the wheels too, should have enough left for one more layer - a nuclear explosion couldn't penetrate it now ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
ur cars metallic mate didnt work too well on racing blue next u need some zaino z8!! oh and a better Wax!!!

Mito Sportiva 135
ur cars metallic mate didnt work too well on racing blue next u need some zaino z8!! oh and a better Wax!!!

50/50 is perfectly good I think on a well prepped car, although will probably try the Onyx when the pot runs out.. or maybe a little sooner if I get impatient! ;)