ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

switch under the passenger footwell?

PB Clio 172
I came across this the other day when cleaning, does anyone know what this is and what is does, I think its blue.

Clio 182
I think some cars have the reset for the emergency fuel cut off down there - not sure if that's true of Clios too.

Clio 182 Cup
I have a similar sort of switch but it is in my glove box, it has a blue cover over it and for the life of me I do not know what it does so I have not pressed it. With the way things are going today I am expecting that if I press it the doors will fall off followed by the bonnet, boot lid and wheels.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
blue 'switch' in the glove box is likely to be the cold feed pipe cover into the glovebox, ideal to keep some sarnis nice and cold.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I think some cars have the reset for the emergency fuel cut off down there - not sure if that's true of Clios too.

Emergency fuel cut off reset is next to the battery IIRC.

My mother's Merc had a switch to deactivate the remote central locking hidden under the dash - took ages to find it, not even the garage we bought it from knew where it was.