ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Syncing contact FROM iPhone TO Macbook

M135i
I'm pretty sure it updates to a 'cloud'. so any editing on either mac or iphone will update one another.

200 Gordini
But how do i know it will take my iphone contacts and put them on my mac contacts?

When doing what ive linked, it says.. ''Are you sure you want to replace data on MobileMe with data from this computer?''

Thats not what i want to do :(

200 Gordini
I know what you mean but for this first sync im worried its going to replace my contacts on my phone for the contacts on my macbook because im doing the sync from my macbook.

I think im just paranoid because i lost my phone before getting the iphone and have just got most of my numbers back.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
it hsould give you the option of doing it either way first time, mine did... on windows albeit.

200 Gordini
I need to BUMP this as I haven't had a definitive answer. Can anyone confirm how to sync my contacts from my iPhone to my macbook using mobile me?