ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T-cut!!

I have just t-cut my car and there is still loads of small scatches noticable in certain lights, what have done wrong? I left it to set for around 3 mins as it said in the bottle.

'T-Cut helps to easily remove surface oxidation, blemishes and mild scratches easily restoring the lustrous colour of your car in minutes.'
This is a quote from there website m8!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd rather use mashed potato than t-cut mate.

In a word... shite.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
t cut is good to a certain extent, eg if you soak the scratch in water and you can no longer see it, then it will work.i took my car to a carwash once (BIG mistake) and it left loads of tiny scratches on the paint :( T-cutted the full bonnet, all gone :)you also shouldn't use it often as it cuts into the paint and makes it thinner.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Use some products from Meguirs or Autoglym.

T-Cut has been around since 1950 and paint has changed a whole lot since then and as such, T-Cut is now frikkin useless.

mk4 golf gttdi180
Use some products from Meguirs or Autoglym.

T-Cut has been around since 1950 and paint has changed a whole lot since then and as such, T-Cut is now frikkin useless.
T-cut may have been around for donkeys years but they have changed there T-cut to work with newer types of paint i use t cut once a year to remove the dead paint from my offroad jeep and it really does work then i go over that with a polish/wax mirror image leaves it shiny and clean:) but ofr something like my clio id never use a product like it because i feel its a bit to cheap and it deserves better lol:rasp:

Shed.
Utter s**t. Would you rub sand into your paintwork.. ??

Scratch X with a german applicator or the car lack kit. You really need to work the polish in mate, its not a simple method of apply and remove.

If you want a simple apply and remove method you can use Autoglym super resin polish, rarther than removing the scratches it meerly hides them with fillers to some extent.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
t cut worked great on my mrs old punto, came up bright red and the finish was silky and it got loads of marks out