ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

t mobile

172 cup
Is anyone having probs with them tonight?
I cant send or receive texts

Called them and they say its a problem round here and will be fixed in 24 hours :S

T mobile have answered your question with a localised, logical response. And yet you turn to CS for the truth incase T mobile are fibbing by admitting there is a problem that you have noticed.

172 cup
T mobile have answered your question with a localised, logical response. And yet you turn to CS for the truth incase T mobile are fibbing by admitting there is a problem that you have noticed.

Errrr no DAD
I was asking if anyone else was having probs specially people in this area as Ive not heard of anyone else having trouble

the t mob woman was foreign and could hardly speak english so maybe I DONT beleive her

It's not odd for things like that to go down. We get texts to our instore phones to let us know if there are problems anywhere round the UK. There were 190 unread messages last time looked. Usually fixed fairly quickly though

172 cup
Right

turns out the biatch was lying, there were no probs with the network round here.

Tried various things with my phone and its still unable to send and receive messages. My only other option atm is to go into the shop, thats not going to happen till saturday now

anyone else had similar probs and know of a remedy

172 cup
What phone is it?

Will the phone still ring? Have you fiddled with the service centre number?

phone rings in and out. Its a sony erricson W595 and ive tried the sim in another sony ericson and it does the same.

Ive done that, thats what they suggested they checked the service centre number that was right too.

172 cup
Your sim has aids.

Call and ask for a new one.

She was about to do this, send me a new one to get here sat and she said ok your sim will now be de-activated.....er NO

Im just going into the shop saturday I want to change networks anyway as I dont get coverage where I work

None
I think most mobile call centre staff lie or are just crap anyway, it took three days and five operators to work out my new(now old) orange phone actually needed the security block removing from there end before i could use it :banghead:

172 cup
Yes its like banging your head against a brick wall, not to mention they can hardly understand a word your saying.

f**k it ill just switch networks and send the phone to envirophoen

None
Yes its like banging your head against a brick wall, not to mention they can hardly understand a word your saying.

f**k it ill just switch networks and send the phone to envirophoen

My brother has vodafone and says he never has any trouble with them if that helps, then again i've not had any trouble with orange.......well not after i got the phone turned on ;) , not had any cause to ring them since so thats good i suppose :)

Go cry to your momma!
T-Mobile used to be ace - especially customer service but now it's been outsourced it's sucky.

The 2nd line team and technical are still excellent but it's so hard to get through to them.

I was with them for 6 years, pac'd over to o2 today - CS with their first language as English FTW!!

Suggest you do the same.