ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T**t in a BMW

Quote: Originally posted by h3lter on 06 July 2004

i dont have to drive to annoy bm drivers lol! my mate lives next door to sum proper c**k with an M3!

first time i was on way to my mates gaff there was this M3 weaving in and out of traffic and almost took front end of my car off, and to my suprise he lived next door to my mate, so everytime i go to my mates i block his drive if he is there or not! and wen he comes and knocks the door we just ignore him lmao!

1st Class!!!! LMFAO! :D

Petrol to mates gaff 80p per litre x -- litres
Drive to mates gaff --hrs--mins
Stopping a c**k driving his BM and ignoring him....
PRICELESS!!!!!

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by ricjax99 on 06 July 2004

Now thats one thing i see everyday!!!! pisses me off no end and i dont even drive a bike!! (am i normal heheh :oops: )

Theres a road thats always chocker on the way home and double solids. To the left theres about a metre of shoulder. Im constantly checking my mirror RH and if i see a bike i make a clearly obvious move to the left to give room on the correct side and hope other cars take note (they usually do), however, no end of times either a big exec or white transit moves over to the right to block the bike!!! i mean why?? seriously why??!! a guy buys a bike to get home quicker because he can, why stop the guy!!!, sometimes its happened in such a pointless way ive slapped on the horn to make them move.

They end up moving because they look stupid, not because they want to heheh! ;)

i used to get this aswell everytime you start filtering you can pass 100 cars and there will always be a t**t in a bmw or transit or summat similar trying to block ur path the good old kevlar glove on there wing mirrors usually makes em madder tho